Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need to tell all visitor~

1)All post in my blog is really my feeling and my word.
2)I cannot write names on my posts except my name because if I write the name of my friends, they would hate me or... (i dont want to lose friends that cause by the post that have their name).
3)If I write about a happy or funny things, I'll write names of my friends that with me in the events(if have) but if I write about a sad or things I hate,(as LIST 2).
4)Please leave comments, I like to know what you think about my post~
5)Dont hate me if I am writing somethings about you(if you feel like I talking about you).
6)Dont mad me because of the background and make you hard to see my posts(I like my background picture).
7)If you like my blog, hope you can follow me~

~Hope You Enjoy in My Angel Dream World~

No comments:

Post a Comment