Sunday, April 11, 2010

Please.... My Angel....

I really want to know what my friends think about me. I always so scare that I will loss them. The feeling that no friends around me, that care me, I already have that feeling since I was small. I was so lonely, I dont like the feeling, that make me want to cry. I just want friends, I just want friends that not get away from me, that talk a lot with me, that care me, that can do things together, I like the feeling that we doing things together. Angel, please, tell me that the friends around me is truly my friends, I trusted truly 100% to friendship, I cannot be hurt by friends, I cannot no one that want to be my friends, I really want friends. I really hope my friends that with me since we are small can be friends all along our live, a friendship that cannot be break with anythings, either 5 years, 10 years ,50 years, or many many years later, I hope we can be connected, we are still friends. Angel, are my friends now I my friends? Why I feel they dont want to be with me? Why I have this feeling? We just having a party last night, why I feel lonely after that? Why? Why they dont talk to me? They hate to talk to me? They dont like me? Please, Angel, I want friends, I truly, truly, want friends~

No comments:

Post a Comment