Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Five People You Meet In Heaven


This story book is so nice. I'm not a love reading person also attracted by this sotry book! It start with a very special title "The End". Very special right!?
Look at this:
"Everyone has an idea of heaven, as do most religions, and they should all be respected. The version represented here is only a guess, a wish, in some ways-people who felt unimportant here on earth-realize, finally, how much they mattered and how they were loved."(Be shortened)

Very interesting right!? When I saw the above word, I feel somethings, it really have the word inside!

"The End"
This is a story about a man named Eddie and it begins at the end, with Eddie dying in the sun. It might seem strange to start a story with an ending. But all endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.

So nice, the first paragraph, I should learn from it. After that, the following story is continue with Eddie death countdown. So special for me. I like this kind of story, so nice!!! Hope you all can have the opportunity to read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment