Thursday, July 29, 2010

Many things happen to me~

I don't know what happen to me~ I feel terrible~ So sad~ That I don't know what to say~ I really want to cry~ Cry like a baby~ Like the day I born~ I can feel the time~ It come so quickly~ What should I do? It really so fast! I can't breath~ The time really make me can't breath~ I want my mind to be clear~ I want someone who can wake me up! Tell my mind and my soul that the time really cannot turn back!! But I know~ Time cannot turn back!! But I really can't catch up with the time!!! Why the time go so fast? Why? Why the time just like a knife in my heart? It hurt me!! Make my feel stress and sad!!! I can't win the time~ But I want to make it not hurt me so much~ What should I do?? Can the time just stop for a while?? Why it can't? Why? I feel stress now!!! Am I will be more stress after my school life? If it really~ What should I do? I really want to cry~ Really......

No comments:

Post a Comment