Saturday, July 31, 2010

I really need your help, Angel~

Angel~ It is a long time no whisper with you, are you mad with me? I really feel so sad these days. I need your help, angel~ What should I do? I so worry for my homework, it so many! I want to suicide sometime, the stress from school, home, even from friends~ I really don't like this kind of life~ Can you tell me what life should I go forward? A simple life? A enjoyable life? I really don't know what kind of life is the best for me!! I have think about it sometime, but I get even more stress for thinking about it. Haiz~ I don't have the strength to suicide, I only want to live by my own life style, I really don't like the stress, I really don't like~ Angel, can you pray for me, to make me have the strength to continue live in this stressful world, make me have the power to face the problems and stress? The next time I whisper to you, I hope I already face all my problems and with a happy and joy soul telling my happy to you~

1 comment:

  1. = =
    很想巴你
    怎样?要给我巴吗?

    明明就没有问题的,你偏要庸人自扰

    还有
    功课,人家做的时候你不做
    现在剩你没有交
    就喊 stress... oh my god!

    去做功课啦~

    ReplyDelete