Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Feel I Been Isolated

     Start from the day back from KL trip, I feel like been isolated. It all start from the day I upload the picture of my friends. I really forget that they are telling me DO NOT upload to the website, maybe at the moment I was busy with my camera and photos I have taken, so I not pay attention to their speech. So, the event happen right after I upload the photos to website, one of my friend call me. I answer the call and the first sentence she say is:''I--H-A-T-E--Y-O-U''【If I not mistaken】The purpose she call me is want me to delete the photo that have she inside. She telling me that she already said to me and I have promise she not upload to web, but I really can't remember anythings about it. She tell me to delete the photo so I did it. Ok, never mind, maybe I really make a mistake, fine, but the next day to school, I been hated by other friends of my friend. It make me feel like, OMG, I just like betray my friends and been hate and been isolated from them. I feel very sad that day, not because of they isolate me but it was because one of them that should not been involved in this case mad to me, I really want to say to she:''What your business?? Why you want to involved in the case?? You not support to say anythings to my friends that make my friends more hate me!! And you don't know anythings about it!!''【We became friends already now】I feel sad not mad because that days been hate by my friends~ But we all get better after I delete the album of the photo of the KL trip. 
     Another case is happening right now. The exam weeks make me really sick of it and make me feel more been isolated from my friends. I really feel it, just at school this day. Today have BI papers 1&2, after these papers, it have a long long time for waiting to go home. I feel isolated on that time.I siting on my chair, boring, want to get into the topic of they saying but I can't get into it. I standing at the corridor, watching the students walking around the school. I feel boring, I want some talk, I want to play with them, laugh with them but I can't get into topic plus I'm a shy boy, I don't know how to start a topic, I scare they still hate me because of the photos, I don't know what they think about me, I just scare I open my mouth and been hated by them, so I just sit at my place listening their talk.They not talk about me, they not invite me, not bring me to the topic although I just sit around them. Are they hate me?? I keep thinking like this. No friends want to talk to me, and when I want to open my mouth, they just like not care about and walk away from me. That really hurt me. Am I been isolated?? I really hope this situation will change after this trial exam.

1 comment:

  1. walao eh...
    我们只是一时生气而已嘛
    做么你可以联想到酱多东西的
    = =+

    ReplyDelete